INVEST IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
BY LEARNING ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING!
You’ve been debating
on wether or not
to take the leap.
Now’s the time!
Join Travis Davis, a former NASA engineer, as he takes you through an 8-Week Course on Designing for Additive Manufacturing.
Additive Manufacturing, also known as 3D Printing, is an emerging trend in the manufacturing sector, it includes applications in Prototyping, Product Development, Aerospace, Medical Devices, Tissue Engineering and more. It is predicted the Global Additive Manufacturing market size will be a 36.61 Billion USD market by 2027.
Additive Manufacturing can be used to accelerate product development, offer customised products and/or implants, increase production flexibility, reduce tooling investments, enable co-creation and more. Just imagine how you will expand your business and what you will be able to create in your field! The possibilities are endless!
Learn How You Can Apply Additive Manufacturing in Your Day-to-Day Applications!
1. Acquire the vocabulary necessary to navigate the complex, multivariate landscape of additive manufacturing equipment, materials, and applications.
2. Understand the fundamental principles and workflow for AM of polymers, resins, and metals, and how these principles govern the performance and limitations of each mainstream AM process.
3. Learn to identify how, when, and where AM can create value across the entire product lifecycle, from design concepts to end-of-life; and how to select an AM process and material for a specific application.
4. Acquire the skills necessary to design parts for AM that combine engineering intuition with computationally-driven design and process-specific constraints.
5. Assess the value of an additively manufactured part based on its production cost and performance.
6. Evaluate the business case for transitioning a product to be made using AM versus the conventional approach, either in part or in whole.
7. Develop a cutting-edge perspective on digital transformation and the factory of the future.